- Bluetooth connect to download and display dive logs
- Different watch faces, to go with multiple styles and occasions
- Programmable audible and vibration alerts (including alarms, timers and stopwatch)
- Rechargeable battery
- Configurable sampling rates
- Improved ascent and descent rate indicators
Distinguishable Product Features:
- Able to connect with up to 2 transmitters
- Full Colour, High Resolution. AMOLED display
- Configurable colours to match your style (15 colour options available)
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4.5 x 3.2 inches
- Nitrox Trimix decompression dive computer in wrist-watch form factor
- Bühlmann ZHL-16c algorithm with configurable Gradient Factors
- Supports optional wireless tank pressure transmitters
- OC Recreational (nitrox to 99%)
- OC technical (trimix enabled)
- CC/BO (fixed PPo2)
- Free Diving
"Compass reading is accurate and fast, don't have to calibrate the compass each time you change location.”
“I find it so much easier to read the Teric in direct sunlight. Additionally, with a simple press, I can toggle the Teric light from High Med Low Dim and Off (to preserve battery).” -Macan, Tech instructor
“Teric review after 20 dives:
What a precision instrument!
Very good readability under the water, even at shallow depths in sunny water.
The configurability of the home screen is great.
Stable connection to the transmitter.
This thing was the envy of everyone on the dive boat.” - Helgo from Divemaster
"Screen is awesome, air integration connects to transmitter right away.”
“I purchased the Teric to replace my Oceanic OC1 which I found too difficult to use and read. I don't have perfect eyesight and the OC1's display was just too small for me. The Teric on the other hand is perfect. It's super easy to read (even without the display in "Big" mode). It's also SUPER intuitive. I did 15 dives with the Teric in Cozumel with Aldora Divers. They gave us Nitrox 32 for the first dive and Nitrox 36 for the 2nd and 3rd dives of the day. With the Teric switching between Gas types was trivial and I was 100% sure I had it setup right every time.” Jason B, on Amazon
“(My wife) saw a fellow diver's on a live aboard, looked at it underwater and could clearly see the numbers on the display, the colours of which can be changed to many other colours. So I bought one for her. Then when I saw it, I had to buy one for myself too, so I wouldn't have equipment envy for our month long trip to the Red Sea. Having used it for a week of diving -- about 33 dives so far, I can safely say that this is a game-changer.
(My wife who wears glasses) could easily read her computer underwater, and she changed the different information from standard white to purple, green and yellow. the brightness can be adjusted to high, medium, low or off. Night dives, low or medium was great. The watch face is also customisable with different displays and colours.
The menu settings are intuitive, and you just scroll to gases, where you can program up to five different gases and with between them. Piece of cake. I set one on nitrox 32% and one on air at 21%, and it is a snap to switch between them. I also love the fact that it is easy to change what is displayed on the home screen and in what colours, although it is simple to scroll underwater between the five screens and get as much info as you could ever want underwater. I also turned off the beeping alarm and just use the vibrate, which was nice and strong, especially for the safety stop.” - User review on Amazon